Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Experience with Acid Reflux Disease

This was supposed to be my first post on my fight against acid reflux disease but blogger (which I just joined yeterday) will not let me connect when I enter the text and will not publish it. I have spent all yesterday and today trying to find out the problem, and it seems like entering too much text is one of the problems so I am keeping this short. Its hard enough learning how to use the Internet properly without all this crap.Maybe I can talk about acid reflux later if I am able to publish this now. That's if anyone with acid reflux has an interest?

I have also just started my own website with about acid reflux disease it has a lot of articles on different aspects of the disease and hopefully I can add a lot more as my research progresses.

The website can be found at http://www.acidrefluxhealthcheck.com/

No comments: